Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Prayer For you Today..


Said a Prayer For You Today...

I said a prayer for you todayAnd I know God must have heard.I felt the answer in my heartAlthough I heard no word.I didn't ask for wealth or fame(I knew you wouldn't mind.)I asked to send you treasuresOf a far more lasting kind.I asked that God be near youAt the start of each new dayTo grant you health and blessingsAnd friends to share your way.I asked for happiness for youIn all things great and small,But it was God's loving care for youThat I prayed for most of all.
Back

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Prayer For you Today..


Said a Prayer For You Today...

I said a prayer for you todayAnd I know God must have heard.I felt the answer in my heartAlthough I heard no word.I didn't ask for wealth or fame(I knew you wouldn't mind.)I asked to send you treasuresOf a far more lasting kind.I asked that God be near youAt the start of each new dayTo grant you health and blessingsAnd friends to share your way.I asked for happiness for youIn all things great and small,But it was God's loving care for youThat I prayed for most of all.
Back

No comments:

Post a Comment